Planning Committee Meeting – Tue 23 Feb 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE BE HELD REMOTELY, ON TUESDAY, 23rd FEBRUARY 2021, COMMENCING AT 7.30 PM.
Meeting ID: 857 0607 3287 Passcode: 796619
- Apologies for absence.
- a) To receive declarations of interest from councillors on items on the agenda
- b) To receive written requests for dispensations for declarable interests; and
- c) To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate
- Minutes of the Planning Committee held on Tuesday 26th January 2021
- Public Issues – Members of the public and Councillors can raise Planning matters pertinent to the Planning Committee: –
Question from resident: –
- If the regulations required for building in Conservation area have changed dramatically. All the additions to houses that I have seen over the last 10 years have had to fit in to the original house. Therefore, not looking out of place. For instance,Murals house on the roundabout had a large extension and the new extension fits in very well with the original. Now it appears- with a recent extension that regulations have changed. The house is red brick and has a tiled roof, and the extension is of breeze block which will be rendered and painted. The roof has slates or mock slates, not tiles. This would not have been acceptable in the past. How have the regulations changed in this conservation area?
To Consider Planning Matters
(“A” List Applications Listed Below, “B” List To be tabled at the Planning Council Meeting)
“A” LIST LIST OF PLANNING APPLICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE PLANNING COMMITTEE ON TUESDAY 23rd FEBRUARY 2021
Application No. 21/0185/PD28O
Address Land West Of Dovers Green Cottages, Rectory Lane, Shenley, Hertfordshire
Proposed Development Construction of a new agricultural building. (Application for Prior Notification).
Application No. 21/0284/FUL
Address Pursley Farm, 2 London Road, Shenley, Hertfordshire
Proposed Development Construction of a lean-to extension to existing agricultural storage building.
Application No. 21/0301/PD42
Address14 Shenleybury Cottages, Shenleybury, Shenley, Hertfordshire
Proposed Development Demolition of garage and erection of single storey rear extension. Depth – 5m,Height – 3.5m, Eaves – 2.2m
“B” LIST OF PLANNING APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BY THE PLANNING COMMITTEE ON TUESDAY, 23 FEBRUARY 2021
Any other Planning business (subject to Chair’s discretion, for information only)