Parish Meeting – Tue 2 March 2021
WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY 2nd MARCH 2021 AT 7.30pm via Zoom
Meeting ID: 890 3029 0578 Passcode: 212641
All members of the Public & Press are welcomed to attend.
If you wish to speak on any matter on the agenda, or anything that affects the Parish of Shenley, please email questions to the Clerk using the contact us page by Friday 26th February 2021.
Following the public leaving the meeting, Councillors are asked to remain present for informal discussions
100/20.21. Apologies for absence.
- a) To receive declarations of interest from councillors on items on the agenda
- b) To receive written requests for dispensations for declarable interests; and
- c) To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate
102/20.21. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 2nd February 2021
103/20.21. Review of Action Plan from above meeting.
104/20.21. To NOTE the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 23rd
105/20.21. Public Issues
Members of the public and Councillors can raise matters pertinent to the Parish: –
106/20.21. To consider and agree Parish matters and responses to the following: –
- Request to extend the footpaths around Harris Lane and
Rookery Field (email to be sent in advance)
- Change of date for the May meeting 2021
- Request for the Parish Council to have a Zoom license
- Keep Tidy Signage- update
- Update on Neighbourhood Plan
- The Spinney
- Action for a Cleaner Shenley – update
- Community Payback Scheme – Update
- Harris Lane / Rookery Field /Pursley Field
- Media Committee
- Shenley Community Activities Group
- Police Update – Neighbourhood Watch
- Shenley Park Trust
107/20.21 Financial Matters: –
- Accounts for payment – February 2021
- Monthly Budget monitoring report to be approved.
- Grant Requests using the General Power of Competence: –
108/20.21. Close of Meeting