Parish Meeting – Tue 2 Feb 2021
THE MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD
REMOTELY, ON TUESDAY,
2 FEBRUARY 2021,
COMMENCING AT 7.30 PM.
JOINING DETAILS VIA ZOOM:-
Meeting ID: 867 0208 5272
PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE PARISH CLERK,
MRS AMANDA LEBOFF ON,
Phone: 01923 855865
89/20.21. Apologies for absence.
- a) To receive declarations of interest from councillors on items on the agenda
- b) To receive written requests for dispensations for declarable interests; and
- c) To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate
91/20.21. To receive the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 5th January 2021
92/20.21. Review of Action Plan from above meeting.
93/20.21. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 26th
94/20.21. Public Issues
Members of the public and Councillors can raise matters pertinent to the Parish: –
Mrs Nicky Beaton – Chair of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee.
Update on the Shenley Neighbourhood Plan
95/20.21. To consider and agree Parish matters and responses to the following: –
- Keep Tidy Signage- request from resident
- Update on Hertsmere Local Plan
- Salt bin filling
- The Spinney
- Action for a Cleaner Shenley – update
- Community Payback Scheme – Update
- Harris Lane / Rookery Field /Pursley Field
- Media Committee
- Shenley Community Activities Group
- Police Update – Neighbourhood Watch
- Shenley Park Trust
- Shenley Village Hall
96/20.21 Financial Matters: –
- Accounts for payment – January 2021
- Monthly Budget monitoring report to be approved.
- Grant Requests using the General Power of Competence: –
- Borehamwood 2000 – Request for £350 to cover the insurance excess due to theft
97/20.21 Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the public and
representatives of the press and broadcast media be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item of business as publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest due to confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
98/20.21 To discuss Counsel’s advice regarding Land At Pinks Cottage, Rectory Lane, Shenley,
Hertfordshire, WD7 9AW
99/20.21. Close of Meeting
Following the public leaving the meeting, Councillors are asked to remain present for informal discussions