Parish Meeting – Tue 6th April 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD REMOTELY, ON TUESDAY, 6th APRIL 2021, COMMENCING AT 7.30 PM,
JOINING DETAILS VIA ZOOM: –
Meeting ID: 894 9174 7974 Passcode: 354639
All members of the Public & Press are welcomed to attend.
If you wish to speak on any matter on the agenda, or anything that affects the Parish of Shenley, please email questions to the Clerk by Friday 2nd April 2021 via the contact us page.
114/20.21. Apologies for absence.
- a) To receive declarations of interest from councillors on items on the agenda
- b) To receive written requests for dispensations for declarable interests; and
- c) To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate
116/20.21. To RECEIVE and ADOPT the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 2nd March 2021
117/20.21. Review of Action Plan from above meeting.
118/20.21. To RECEIVE and ADOPT the Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council held on 16th March 2021
119/20.21. To NOTE the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 30th March 2021
120/20.21. Public Issues
Members of the public and Councillors can raise matters pertinent to the Parish: –
121/20.21. To consider and agree Parish matters and responses to the following: –
- Suggestion for a Parish Council YouTube Account -resident suggestion
- Keep Tidy Signage- update
- Update on Neighbourhood Plan
- The Spinney
- Action for a Cleaner Shenley – update
- Community Payback Scheme – Update
- Harris Lane / Rookery Field /Pursley Field –
- Parking on Harris Lane
- Wildwood Den
- Media Committee
- Shenley Community Activities Group
- Police Update – Neighbourhood Watch
- Shenley Park Trust
- Additional dog bins around Shenley
122/20.21 Financial Matters: –
- Accounts for payment – March 2021
- Monthly Budget monitoring report to be approved.
- Grant Requests using the General Power of Competence: –
- Borehamwood 2000 – Request for grant of 50% towards new gate at Pursley Field – Total cost of quote £2,318.00
- Shenley WI request for £200 towards 2021 speakers
- To Confirm a letter to the Internal Auditors, which confirms the dates that were
applied in respect of the Exercise of Public Rights in 2020-21 (the 2019-20 AGAR) and confirming that the Notice was made available on the Councils website during this period.
123/20.21. Close of Meeting
Following the public leaving the meeting, Councillors are asked to remain present for informal discussions